The glitz and glamour of show business is heading to Brindleyplace this summer with our first ever film festival!
Organised in partnership with popular cinema Cineworld on Broad Street, the two week film festival will take place from Monday 13th to Tuesday 28th August.
Open to everyone, visitors and tenants will be invited to enjoy a different film each evening of the week or afternoon at the weekend whilst tucking into some delicious one-off take-away offerings from various Brindleyplace restaurants.
The full film schedule is as follows:
- Wednesday 15th at 6pm – Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- Thursday 16th at 6pm - Ice Age
- Friday 17th at 6pm – Ghostbusters
- Saturday 18th at 11am – Rio
- Saturday 18th at 2pm – The Princess Bride
- Sunday 19th at 11am – Happy Feet
- Sunday 19th at 2pm – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Wednesday 22nd at 6pm – Labyrinth
- Thursday 23rd at 6pm – Night at the Museum
- Friday 24th at 6pm – Home Alone
- Saturday 25th at 11am – Up
- Saturday 25th at 2pm - Toy Story
- Sunday 26th at 11am – Finding Nemo
- Sunday 26th at 2pm – Richie Rich
- Monday 27th at 11am – Stuart Little
- Monday 27th at 2pm – The Iron Giant
- Tuesday 28th at 6pm - Cool Runnings